Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Farewell my friend

You've probably noticed that, I started this blog, posted 2 posts and then all went quiet. The truth is, I've not really been even thinking of blogging. One of our beloved 3 dogs has been really unwell, and at twelve and a half years old, we knew that it was probably time.

Even so, we were adamant that we would do everything we could, and when she went of her food we cooked her fresh chicken. When we couldn't get her to eat that we would feed her her tablets in chunks of cheese, but in the end, we knew the inevitable would come.

Friday evening, our darling Prudence was put to sleep. It was such a sad moment, my husband owned prudence before I was even dating him, she's always been around, and to say she is leaving a void for us, and I think for our other 2 dogs, it's something of an under statement.

It's so difficult when you lose a beloved pet, and I think it's probably underestimated, unless you have been through it yourself. Rest in Peace Miss Prudence.


1 comment:

Sharon said...

I'm so very sorry. My condolences to both of you. RIP beautiful Prudence xx