Pages

Friday 19 December 2014

Review: Timotei pure 0%

I'm not obsessive about chemicals, but I do think that as a society, we are exposed to too many of them. As such, I do try to find chemical (specifically paraben) free alternatives for my regular routines.

A couple of months back I stumbled on a shampoo and conditioner that was not only paraben and silicone free, but a normal price too. I'm finding this more and more, when I was first looking for this stuff the prices could be prohibitive, but Timotei pure can be found in your supermarket, Boots and even the poundshop, so no excuse for continuing to lather all those nasties into your scalp.


The shampoo itself is very neutral, there isn't much in the way of fragrance but it does give a nice lather. I don't use too many products, so I don't have a great deal of 'build up' for my shampoos to deal with, I do, however, like to leave the oils to build up on my hair before washing and I always find that this shampoo does a great job of cleaning it all away.

The main thing I noticed from using this is how soft my hair has become, and overall I've been pleased with the results of this shampoo, and knowing it's readily available, paraben free and very affordable makes it very attractive.

I've just finished my first bottle of Timotei pure 0% and I will definitely be sticking to it as my shampoo of choice.

No comments: