Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

How was it for you?

Is it for me?

Did everyone have a lovely Christmas? We did, it was filled with all the usual, gifts, food and spending quality time with the family.

Christmas teddy

The dogs were especially spoiled, and very grateful for it too.



Whilst Christmas Day is all very nice and good, Boxing Day is always more exciting.

All wrapped up for the beach

This morning we were up early to go to the beach and watch the firemen V the lifeboat men in a charity football match.



It was late starting, so we had to frolic on the beach with the dogs just to stay warm, it was a bitterly cold morning on the seafront.




The football match was all very humurous, and at the end the victors celebrate by dunking the losers in the freezing cold sea.

dunkin

They are braver than I am!



We have spent the rest of the day pottering around town, before heading home where I made a delicious pie from the leftover gammon from yesterday's dinner. 

After such a bustling day, I'm looking forward to a rest in front of the box with a nice chilled glass of Pouilly Fume. 

Whatever your plans are, enjoy, I'll leave you with this video of Alfie playing on the beach (without sound since my iPhone was playing up)


1 comment:

Vix said...

Glad you had a fun time. Boxing Day on the beach sounds perfect although I'd prefer bikini weather! xxx